Friday, July 31, 2009

60 days?!


I just caught a glimpse of the countdown clock and didn't realize it was 60 days till our trip to Japan! Yikes! SOMEbody has to start exercising because we'll be doing a ton of walking! We'll be visiting the deer at Nara Park again. That was one of the highlights from our previous trip and we were so amazed at how tame the deer were. In this photo, Keith is taking a photo of us while Joy is snapping a pic of Jamie and a young deer. Just can't wait.....60 more days!

5 comments:

  1. I'm Excited for you as I Know How much you are looking forward to this trip!! Isn't stamping Exercise????LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a tremendous trip! How fun! I am with Kelly doesn't the crafting count. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Donna - I hope you have a fantastic trip to Japan. I'm so envious :). I bet their paper and craft supplies are totally gorgeous over there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Donna! Sounds so exciting! I hope you have a super fantastic time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Donna!! I'm so excited for you!! It's going to be a wonderful trip!! I'm counting down the days with you!

    ReplyDelete