Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mahalo, Anne!

Thanks to Anne Gaal, I now have the Blogging Without Obligation logo up and running! I tried so many times to put it on. I read and reread the site that shares the logo and just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. Anne is such an angel and she provided step-by-step instructions and guided me through the whole process. I was such a happy camper when it appeared on my blog! Yay! It feels like a great weight has been lifted and I can post or not post and not feel guilty if and when I don't! Double yay! Thank you, Anne! Big, big hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Well done Donna - what a great idea. Hope you NEVER feel under pressure to do anything! This is supposed to be a fun hobby!!! It'll be a wonderful treat when you do post. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha, Donna! So glad I could help out! You're so sweet to give me a shout out! Thank you! Great big {{{~HUGS!~}}} right back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got the logo up you wanted Donna. I've just found your blog so have added to my list.... I seem to spend ages looking at everyone's updates, but love seeing new card, and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...Did you forget to tell me your blog was up??? Hmmm...Bad Donna!! So glad it is up...i will be back often!!

    ReplyDelete