Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fresh Squeezed Stamps' 12 Days of Christmas


I'm so excited to be a part of Fresh Squeezed Stamps' 12 Days of Christmas! 
Over the next three weeks, I'll be showcasing their stamps along with some other 
amazing guest designers and there are some FUN weekly contests going on, too.

This week's theme is SAY WHAT?--a photo caption contest!
Head over to the blog to see the photo and play along.
The prize is a full sized Fresh Squeezed Stamps set of your choice AND
there's a surprise for everyone who participates! How cool is that?


For today's card, I used Games People Play, a fun and playful set. 
The game tiles were masked and stamped and I popped up a few for a bit of dimension. 
Some washi tape and inky splatters add to the playfulness of the card.


Stop by the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog to leave your comments and 
join in the fun! You have until Thursday, December 6 at 11:59pm PST to enter this week's contest and winners will be announced on Friday, December 7th.

And be sure to follow Fresh Squeezed Stamps on Facebook and Twitter for updates, too!
Thanks so much for stopping by....now go and play!


19 comments:

  1. what a cute card! I really like this game stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this....So Fun and The Colors are just Perfect too!! I think you should give this card to yourself Sweet Friend as you are Amazing!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, your card is SO cool!!! I will definitely be using your fab idea to make some cards! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant play with words and design, Donna! Love this to pieces!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute! I love scrabble and those letter tiles just look great on this card.. Cute stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card. love the scramble pieces you created with letter and number stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun card Donna! Perfectly executed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so cute. love the splatters and the washi. cute letters too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna your card is so wonderful. I love seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU are amazing!! And I love the photo caption contest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna this is so CREATIVE! I love all the details. Very COOL card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh boy this card is so cool. I love the Scrabble tiles and the way you used the washi tapes. I am definitely going to order the stamps. Thanks for sharing your idea and creation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't know how I missed this one earlier, but I love it so!!! Fantastic design!! And the colors. And of course the woodgrain washi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the ink splatters on the background. another awesome card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete