Thursday, May 18, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #222


Meet this week's CAS(E) this Sketch brought to you by Hannelie.


And here's my take on it.


Yes, butterflies yet again. This time I ink distressed them with Distress Oxide
inks and adhered them to a card base. I added a strip of patterned paper, white
embossed the sentiment on a banner strip, and finished off with enamel dots.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the design team interpreted
the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday,
May 25th and we hope to see you in the gallery!
 


6 comments:

  1. You are rocking those butterflies, Donna! I'm so glad I bought them-- your cards are very inspiring! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Donna, your cards are always so beautifully pulled together! I love this one...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those butterflies, so soft and fluttery :) Beautiful colors with the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those butterflies, so soft and fluttery :) Beautiful colors with the kraft!

    ReplyDelete