Saturday, May 27, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #58--Guest Designer


I'm super excited to be invited by my creative friend Tracey, to guest design
 for Inspired by All the Little Things Challenge #58.


This also happens to be my very first time playing along, and I was floored
by the gorgeous inspiration photo:



Here's how I was inspired.


A single butterfly was ink distressed with several colors of Distress inks. Versamark
ink was sponged on the wings and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.



 Gold watercolor was spattered on a panel and the butterfly was adhered after
it was dried. A gold embossed sentiment and gold sequins finished off the card.

I'd love for you to visit the Inspired by All the Little Things blog to see my
interview as well as inspiration from the design team. We'd love for you to
play along and see how you're inspired by the photo.

Thanks again, Tracey, for inviting me to join you and the design team
at Inspired by All the Little Things



9 comments:

  1. So excited to see you featured at Inspired By All the Little Things, Donna! Your card is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a Guest Designer, Donna! Your card is gorgeous - love your take on the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna your card is gorgeous and I am so thrilled to have you as my guest this week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome as our guest this week...it's nice to get to know you! You butterfly card is gorgeous...love the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful butterfly! Thanks for guesting at Inspired by all the little things!

    ReplyDelete