Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another Izzy

I think Izzy is one of my favorite images to color right now. I still want to try a darker skin tone like Kelly did, but that means placing another order at Oozak for darker brown Copics.

I'm entering Caardvarks' circle card challenge with this buttony Izzy card. The background was made using Jennifer McGuire's distressed background technique which I love, especially with the Peeled Paint distress ink. I applied Glossy Accents to Izzy's eyes again, a technique which was shared to me by Kelly.

I'm planning to send this to a friend's daughter who is recovering from a nasty flu. I'm sure she's on her way to recovery and hopefully back in school.

17 comments:

  1. She is SOOO cute! I love all of the buttons! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your copic colouring is so AMAZING!!!!! I bow to you :))) Adorable card...love the richness to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's absolutely precious Donna, sure to cheer up your friend's daughter!
    And you did know that Oozak lowered their price ten cents a marker, didn't you? ;) I'm convinced that owning every 'E' color is a necessity! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just in love with the colors on this card Donna! Super sweet, it almost looks like a yummy Kiwi - that peeled paint!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Sweet Donna...you do her so well....Love this amazing card!
    This will really cheer her up...your so sweet....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! LOVE how you used your buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one lovely card Donna. She really is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the buttons!!! Super cute card, Donna!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a treat Donna!!! beautiful beautiful coloring on Izzy!! I am falling in love with your Izzys!!! I am sure the little girl will love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous love the buttons and the colour combination, I may have to get these images they are just so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna this is so amazing, I love the way you colour your images. They are so aweinspiring. You make me want Copics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your coloring Donna! Just amazing! I'm sure your friend's daughter will just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so stinkin' cute! I love how she looks completly different in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word, Donna!! This is totally precious!! I wish I can color like you and Kelly! Izzy is so adorable, I will have to get her for my girls! Thanks for the enabling! :)

    You are going to make that little girl very happy, you are too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete