Monday, October 29, 2012

CFC76--Kraft On


CASual Fridays Challenge #76 is Kraft On--use kraft somewhere on your project. I love kraft. My favorite is recycled paper bag kraft which looks like, well, a paper bag. And I love how colors pop off of kraft, especially from colored pencils. Here's my card.


I used the circle border from Studio Calico's Spread Joy set and colored in some circles with different colors of Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is by Paper Smooches. I rounded off the corners and added a gemstone and my krafty submission was done.

I'm praying for the safety of our friends on the East Coast and hope that Hurricane Sandy passes quickly. Stay safe!

 SUPPLIES:

18 comments:

  1. Donna I love how your colours jump off the card, they work so well with kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection on kraft, Donna! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY groovy colors, Donna! GREAT choice of stamps and colors! You are rocking the CAS designs! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! Love those colourful dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just gorgeous Donna. Love the colours on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering how you got those bright colors on the kraft paper. Colored pencils -- good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the graphic design and the way the colours pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOOOOOVE when you play with Kraft!! Such a pretty card Donna xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just discovering the joys of pencils. This is a wonderful CAS take on kraft. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love colouring on kraft. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just finding out today about colored pencils on kraft ... who knew?! Love how you used them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have yet to try pencils on kraft and LOVE how yours looks! this is so cool, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love colored pencil on kraft paper and this is very pretty! I have found that some gift wrapping paper now comes with a center roll of kraft paper instead of a cardboard roll. I press it flat with an iron and cut it into manageable sizes and it's a perfect layering paper to use on cards!

    ReplyDelete