Thursday, October 9, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch 96


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 96 brought to you by N@ Ali.


And here's my take on it.


I turned the sketch 90 degrees and finally inked up Papertrey Ink's Snowflake Flurries.
Don't ask me why I went with pink. I even threw in a bit of neon! Whaaaat??

And a heads up that Challenge 96 is a two weeker, so you have until
Thursday, October 23rd to link up your card(s).

Please be sure to stop by CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team
interpreted the sketch and join us if you can!
Hope to see you in the gallery!


12 comments:

  1. Love how you flipped the sketch, Donna! Gorgeous colors too - they look so pretty with the gold embossed sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty, Donna! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love everything about your card. Wish I had that stamp set! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief girl, do you ever make anything that isn't FABULOUS! Gold & pink, a match made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on this sketch, Donna! The pink and gold are growing on me--thanks to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pretty colour combo! You are soooooooo good at sketch challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love how you used different shades of pink, and the neon is fabulous! As always, you did such an amazing take on the sketch, Donna! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your take is beautiful and full of joy Donna!
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous stamping :) awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how pretty is this?! LOVE the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous Donna. Love your non traditional colours for Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete