Thursday, January 12, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #204


Meet Sketch #204 compliments of N@ Ali.



And here's my take on it.


The two part butterfly was watercolored on the solid layer, and a black layer
was adhered on top. A single stitch frame was added to a kraft card base and I 
adhered the butterfly and popped up the white embossed sentiment. The card was 
finished off with some black Nuvo Drops.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the
sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, January 19th.
Hope to see you in the gallery!




11 comments:

  1. Love the colorful butterfly against the Kraft cardstock. Pretty selection of butterfly colors, too. I have to remember to use bright colors against Kraft cardstock more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... love, LOVE this! Beautiful colors/coloring! CASE-ing asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I see that I really should have looked at your card before I even started making this week's card ... that's how it's done!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful take on the sketch Donna!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Donna! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so much Donna, the black with the colours is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that card makes a huge impact at first glance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Donna! I love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous take on the sketch, Donna! I love how you watercolored the butterfly...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is absolutely awesome! So striking with the bright colors and the black! Love it to pieces! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog my friend! And a big happy new year to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete