Thursday, June 29, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #228


Team leader Chrissy brings you this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.
Here's Sketch #228.


And here's my take on it. Yes, butterfly-itis has returned!
 

Assorted sizes of butterflies were die cut from watercolor card stock and
ink distressed with Distress Oxide inks, then spattered with water. They 
were adhered to a Natural card base and I white embossed the sentiment. 
The card was finished off with one rounded corner and enamel dots.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the
sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, July 6th,
and as the winner, you'll be invited to guest design with us on a future sketch!




8 comments:

  1. I love your butterfly-it-is in any shape, color, or direction! Gorgeous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Donna ! I love how you use colors. Besides, natural card stock from MFT is my top favorite cardstock!♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Donna ! I love how you use colors. Besides, natural card stock from MFT is my top favorite cardstock!♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Donna, I Love the soft blended effect you achieved with your DOX's. So gorgeous for your butterfly design. TFS Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful butterflies, Donna! The card base (Natural) is perfect for the soft blended colors. Hideko

    ReplyDelete