Monday, July 10, 2017

Penny Black's Christmas in July--Let it Snow



 Hello, and Happy Holidays! As the banner reads, it's Christmas in July over at
 Penny Black, and I'm thrilled to be joining them over the next few days with
some wintry inspiration! It's never too early to start on Christmas cards, right?


Of course I couldn't pass on making a Snowy card. Blogging friend Judy Jung,
(aka Ms. Running With Scissors) did a series of Snowy cards last year and I
wanted a Snowy stamp of my own after reading her Snowy stories.

Distress Oxide inks helped create the background, and I grounded Snowy
with a snowbank and trees. I added the perfect sentiment, and finished off
the card with some clear sequins.

Please visit the Penny Black blog for a list of supplies that I used as well as 
instructions on how this Snowy card came together! Thanks for visiting
today, and I hope you'll stop by tomorrow to celebrate Christmas in July!