Thursday, August 17, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #235


Ready for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch
Here's Sketch #235 brought to you by Chrissy.
 

Here's my take on it.


I wove pink and green striped papers and adhered them to a Latté card base.
I popped up the kitty, white embossed the sentiment, and finished off the card
with a few enamel dots.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join the challenge if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, August 24th
and as the winner, you could be joining us as a guest designer!

6 comments:

  1. I love how you wove the strips of patterned paper! Super cute take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love how you wove the paper and the kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Donna! Love the woven strips. That's so fresh and clever! Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the simple design - it's just perfect.

    ReplyDelete